Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Fireworks Day

Wow!!! It's Fireworks day! My Family and I went to Mission Bay to see the fireworks.When we got there there was no fireworks because once the people are finished they just leave there fireworks there.Mission Bay was almost surrounded by Police well almost.

I meet a girl there and she asked me if my brothers and I wanted to play tiggy with her.When we started to get puffed out we stopped playing because we were sweating.

My mum yelled my name because she wanted to go back home because It was getting dark.When we got back home, we had a little snack and went to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Anamanu,
    We were out on Guy Fawkes night, but got to see other peoples' fireworks as we drove home.
    We had to put our chickens inside their coop so they wouldn't get scared!
    Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anamanu,
    We sat in our lounge room with the curtains open and were lucky enough to see quite a lot of fireworks. And we didn't hear all the loud bangs, so that was good.

    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete